Handheld UK – Nautiz X2 enterprise handheld now comes with the Android 6.0 operating system. The popular Nautiz X2 integrates a high-quality scanner, camera and mobile phone and is built to survive work in extreme environments.
The Nautiz-X2 gives enterprise users an all-in-one mobile computer that can handle all the tasks of a day’s work, with built-in ruggedness against moisture, dust, extreme high or low temperatures and potential drops. Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) adds security features and improves power management for extended battery life, two important considerations for enterprise-level handheld computers.
The Nautiz-X2 offers the most complete and versatile set of features and capabilities available:
- Extreme ruggedness, meeting IP65 and MIL-STD-810-G standards
- High-quality, high-speed scanners with 1D or 2D capability
- Integrated 8-megapixel camera, with autofocus and flash
- 4G/LTE Android phone functionality
- Google GMS, allowing users to use Google Maps and download Play Store apps
- Sunlight-readable 4.7-inch capacitive display with multi-touch sensitivity
“The Nautiz X2 offers the best value among comparable handhelds. But what sets it apart is its combination of small size, light weight and sleek design,” says Johan Hed, Handheld Group director of product management. “And upgrading to Android 6.0 ensures that our customers can take advantage of several new benefits.”
The Nautiz X2 with Android 6.0 is in stock. Orders can be placed immediately. Current Nautiz X2 units running Android 5.1 (Lollipop) are eligible for free upgrade. Contact us today